Review of Womble EasyDVD Womble EasyDVD is a streamlined, easy-to-use DVD authoring program for those of us who don't want to deal with extraneous features and jargon that will leave us scratching our heads in confusion. Its step by step workflow and the self-explanatory functional layout makes DVD authoring as simple, quick, and intuitive as possible, enabling you to create your own DVD in a few clicks.
It is incredibly easy-to-use because it has simplified the DVD authoring process into six self-explanatory steps. Those who are new to the DVD authoring process are going to get the most of this program. But this is not to say that Womble EasyDVD is limited by its simplicity — imagine being able to burn two DVD titles onto a single disk, to convert MPEG video files to DVD movies, or to re-edit your movies to exclude unwanted scenes! And imagine being able to do all of this with the greatest speed and with no loss in quality! Once you have all the elements added, you can preview your video, create the file and then, if you choose, burn it to disc or ISO.
Conversion is relatively fast with Womble EasyDVD, and you can pause the process if you like. You can also save your DVD specifications as a template, to speed up the process in the future.
- Simple workflow and intuitive UI
- Edit out unwanted scenes with frame accuracy and minimal video re-encoding
- Can merge multiple videos into one movie title
- Can add multiple movie titles into one DVD
- No re-encoding when converting MPEG video files into a DVD movie(in free dvd output size)
- Full AC-3 audio encoder support
- Extensible menu templates
- Support multi-layer menu design
- Add background music, image, and video to your menu
- Can add intro video with First Play and End Action function
- Can save your DVD menu design to the menu template list for future use.
- Real-time video preview before DVD export
- Shrink Your Video to Fit onto Different Media
- DVD and ISO Burning
- Video: MPG, MPV, MP4, VOB, MP2, AVI, ASF, DAT, QuickTime MOV, Panasonic VRO, REC, M2T, TS, RMVB, WMV.
- Image: BMP,GIF,JPG, PNG, TGA, ICO
- Audio: MPEG Audio (MPA), WAV, Dolby Digital, WMA, RM, MP3
- DVD disc: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD-RAM, DVD±R DL